Image Hosted by Idiots
Giant Chihuahua Paradise: Holy Crap.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Holy Crap.

I went to Challenger superstore to buy a pack of epson ink cartridges.

I got this lucky draw scratch and win thing.
I can wina xbox 360 for the top prize, i was hoping to win it...


I won something. Not the xbox, but one of them new 8gb 2g ipod nanos.(5th prize)


I was shocked. I tried to exchange it for a zen v but I went home with the ipod.

I swore never to own an ipod.
Now i do.
I didnt even open it.


I'm going to get rid of it.
If I can't get a good price for it on ebay, I'm going to destroy it.
Then i pulled myself together. Destroy 399 dollars worth of electronics?
Destroy something every 10 year old wants?

So I am going to sell it to you people, the people of 305.

Starting Bid is $40.
Post your bid in the cbox.

If i dont sell it by a week or something, im just going to FRWEAKING DESTROY IT.
i just cant live with the fact i now own a freaking ipod.






Damn i hate ipods.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my cbox is kinda screwed up! so can i start at $40 =/

Anonymous said...

urm got warranty and all the crap?

-ry- said...

i'll pay $50 -Ryan A

Anonymous said...

darn u ryan ang.. $65! i need la! my shuffle cock liao.. like u no mp3 like that =/