UPDATE: Screw it i screwed all the dates up. Bad boy. Prom night video is on 21st (Wed), and new video on friday (O level test/Explain why 3).
The reason is because there are over 3 films to be filmed this week, and first to finish editing comes up first. To tell you them truth the chihuahuas are not cooperating, making explain why 3 even harder to make. The Broken fruit juicer that was to be used in the o level test video (I told you it was going to be good) is truly broken, and i think my old blender was thrown away.
I am reserving cardboard muffins for as long as i can before the xbox360 is destroyed.
The kang kong 1/10 scale film may well be and truly screwed. The car moves way too fast indoors, i will definietly end up crashing into something expensive. Besides im not in the mood to create 1/10 sca;e eric and malvin dolls to destroy.
I have not finished the flash yet. maybe next month? All i know is prom night may be a complete disaster for puppies like me. Unless it's crazy. Oh please someone throw rocks at malvin. IF ANYBODY ATTEMPTS TO ATTACK ME IMMA CAN GET VELLY ANGRY. Warning done.
Goodbye school video is canceled. made it but it sucked so hard imma scrapped it. I dont want to make any more boring films (aka nearly everything last year).
Want to help? Lemme know if you have the following UNWANTED stuff: (juicer, blender)
Old malvin/eric shaped action figures. Broken ipods/ps2s.
BUT imma want the most of all right now, an OLD WASHING MACHINE. With tumble dry. And with switches for spincycles and silkcare. It will be so much fun! I will get to wash all my old homework anduse it to wash cheehwahwa bedsheets.
Congratulations to Chloe for purchasing a Chihuahua puppy. They will eventually rule them world, you'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment