However, while imma there I took a detour to Akihabara, Tokyo (where people get stabbed randomly).
There's a gaem store selling just second hand classic and retro video gaems at cheap prices. It's called Super Potato (what?) and it ranges from Famicom all the way to Dreamcast.
I bought 5 N64 gaems, 2 still in the box, as they would be in 1996. I wanted a spare N64 controller, but a whole console set cost just 900Y more. so i got a boxed, nearly new set (3000 and something yen, about $30-40), just as it would be in 1998 (the original receipt was sold in 11/7/1998).
See the copy of F-Zero X? That was completly new-never used before for 10 years. Everything works perfectly.
Look at this video of the store: SUPER POTATOES If you look closely, you can spot the copy of F-zero X that i got.
The games are: (Super mario 64, wave race 64, f zero x, mario kart 64, paper mario.)
They are in jap but some have english text. I will need a translation guide to play paper mario as it is an rpg.)
I got 3 Tamiya kits from a second store chain called BookOFF. it costs about 1/2 the price of kits sold here, and are also new in the box. I already built and painted the Celica.
I now have 2 N64s. The paystations are now outnumbered by a factor of 2.

No comments:
Post a Comment