VV CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE VV
I once OBTAINED two dwarf hamsters from the SPCA. Assumed they were female. So when i saw 6 naked mole rats wumbling around i knew i was wrong. We ended up buying/borrowing more cages to place our incest-loving furry friends in. Lesson learnt: please get one only.
Of course now they are all gone (that was years ago. They now spend their lives in hamster heaven, where they can wreak havoc and eat nuts. I once had only one hamster before all that (a gift.) It was a syrian, long coat, very friendly. Never bites.
That was the best, followed by the Moliee Bros. (long coat, syrian.) Strangely enough they went very well with each other, very friendly.
It is torture to clean a hamster cage. Those useless tunnel things are impossible to clean, and they smell terrigibles.
I also cannot figure out why a hamster will want to run at breakneck speeds on a wheel. Makes no sense whatsoever.

No comments:
Post a Comment