I always end up reaching for the stop/mute button the moment I enter such a blog- it doesn't really matter if it's music i love or hate, i will reach for the mute button.
It might be better if it doent actually paly automatically, think about it.
If i set GCP's videos to paly automatically you'll get what i mean. You might not want to watch it. But it turns itself on. It's irritating.
It's like being forced to swallow down the content, no matter what (even by my standards). I have no idea why this shit can become so popular. It's even worse if your music is distasteful or sounds like naked people eating thier own socks.
Thankfully though, not all of these embedded music palyers start palying automatically. I believe you can set it or something.
It was my personal opinion that all blogs suck (check first post) except for a small few because of how similar and repetitive each one gets- it's treated liek a diary for random posts about what you did today, what you like, rants, and that you're a big fan of chris brown. This is not just a rant, it's an expository essay with intentional spelling mistakes such as "palying". It makes it sufficently diffrent from a wall of text about how you love chris brown. It just is.
This is why GCP is mostly void of stuff liek that but filled with pointless videos and random rants but rarely stuff you'll find in most other student's blogs.
Hey, Ive got a brilliant Idea. I'll give it a try! I havent done this sort of thing before!
MY FIRST "REAL" BLOG POSTY
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Dear GCP, friends, pals and that guy from poly that loves chris brown:
I went out with some friends to the Singapore zoo today to draw animals for practice and learn photography. My Nikon D90 is so awesome. I took several pictures of wild African dog. But they no has red foxes or cuddly fennecs. I used macro to take photos of leaves close up. And then we drew the horse in the kiddie centre. It had an erection. The kids loved it.
And ive just discovered this awesome new song. I'ts called Theme Of Athelic Donut Lifts from Yoshi's Island. It's orchestrated and it's awesome. It's palying right now on loop on my imeem. I bet you love it. cos i do. oh yes. Koji kondo is teh awesome. And final fantasy music. FFIV's theme of love is awesome. it's next in the playlist.
Homework is killing me. I'm going to die soon. The teacher made us draw crocodiles 6 times. Not cool. Not Cool. NOT COOL. But who cares! EXAMS ARE OVER!!!!! I AM FREE NOW! I decided to celebrate Hari Raya by eating Biscuits with my pets. The dogs didnt eat it. damn.
OH AND i built a new tamiya model during teh holidays! It's a Toyota Celica GT 4 that took me a month to build! It is extra high detailed with custom made plastic details and Red Tamiya TS-8 paint! Look at the high-polished shine and photo taken with the D90 with macro!
IT'S AWESOME RIGHT?! RIGHT?!!!!
And i changed my blogskin to an even more cool and cuddly one. Tommorow i shall go and collect my testimonial LOL. See what they write! I forgot about it for 3 months lololol. damn scared leh.
Also i cant figure out why people buy china car with zero safety star. Chery QQ. $10000 only.
lawnmower can go faster. milo tin and proton car safer. look like pikachu. I hate pickachu. LOL.
I also cant figure out why jap people love monster hunter so much.
Then i discovered this awesome new anime. It's called macron or something. got planes. Need fansubs lor. Somemore got model kits of the planes! so expensive. sian.
I velly sad. My hamster broke his leg. i want to put him out of misery. I beat him to death with Hamilton. I made hima coffin out tissue box and decorated it with the food he likes. Then i bury him and put flowers on top. I cried. I'm emo now. waa.
Aiyoh i need to go to sleep liao. Must bathe the dog. Till next time i blog, you must remember to bookmark and read EVERYDAY!!!!!!11
Bye bye. Hugs and kisses and cuddly cheehwahwas.
______________________________________________________________________________________________
END
Now you can take a deep breath. No, i dont own a D90. Yes, I like my tamiya and yoshis and whatnot. No i made up the hamster part. It's mostly dreary stuff no one really wants to read that happens in everyday life and personal opinions. This is why blogs are mostly read by a circle of friends and no one else, because nobody else cares. Anyone outside 404/405 most probaly wont understand any GCP video for that matter.
Thank you for reading my self contradictory wall of text. do print out a copy and hand it over to Mr.Gary Tan for marking. This Essay shall now end.
Normal GCP resumes next week. More hammers, most probaly.

No comments:
Post a Comment