Image Hosted by Idiots
Giant Chihuahua Paradise: Who says the Liwen can't cook?

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Who says the Liwen can't cook?

I am extremely appalled by the fact that 73% of post secondary school students can't cook a full meal without setting the room on fire, or eating maggi mee. My sister thinks I can't cook and i've set west coast park on fire barbecuing. I'm here to prove that everything you see in Ratatouille is wrong and that good food requires skill, patience, a laptop, and a cheehwahwa.

So here's a cooking "show" specially made for such people, and it teaches basics like how to chop a carrot and how to skin a carrot.

Today's dish is alphabet soup and steak. You will not want to miss this.



"A man can be given the best ingredients in the world, with all the best facilities. Yet, he will still somehow manage to make it taste liek shit."

No comments: